Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Santa

If I had a million dollars, I would buy these things for myself. Since I don't, I figure it doesn't hurt to tell Santa.

Gocco Print Maker (new, used, doesn't matter)
Macintosh Time Machine
Cleaning Lady (just once)
Fabric (all kinds of cotton)
A Mimi Doll (not the men dolls, they freak me out; not the misshapen lady dolls either. I guess that leaves baby dolls and girl dolls)
Any Johanna Wright painting that where the figure looks like me (no glasses) and is quilting, reading, loving or crafting.
Oliver + S backpack tote pattern (and oh, the hardware!)
Donation to my church since we're this close (picture thumb and forefinger within inches of each other) to figuring out a funding model for this post-modern project we're working on. Still, there's a little budget shortfall this year so any help in place of physical presents will be awesome.

You know, just in case you were wondering.

No comments: