Saturday, October 13, 2007

SMRT, I mean S-M-A-R-T

So, I've been ignoring you and I'm sorry.

It's not you.

It's me,

If it makes you feel any better, the fruits of your neglect are that I can now tell you what the following means:


I can also talk about game theory and externalities and indifference curves and and null hypotheses and what feels like a zillion other new things.

In this post I feel pretty smart but in general, I feel pretty dumb. I'm so out of my league. I believe that I will grow to full-sized so that at some point I won't feel like a t-ball player in a little league game, panicking because a ball is actually barreling toward my face. However, until that time, most of Intermediate Microeconomics (see homework assignment above) will feel like a foreign language the first time I encounter any of it.

Right now I'm at the Christian Community Development Association conference with my mom and dad. With free wireless between good speakers, I'll try to catch you up with what's going on here in this grad student's life.

No comments: