Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guys?

My roommates haven't spoken to me for days.

Oh, I get a smile and a, "Hey, how are you?" in passing but both of them are completely absorbed in something right now so my evenings in the apartment this week have been very solitary. They have the big rooms, so they can close their doors without getting claustraphobic. And shut them they do. I, on the other hand, would probably putter around the common areas even if I didn't have the tiny room. I guess I've always only used my room for sleeping and dressing.

So, with no one to ask me how my day was with time to really listen, I'm a little lonely. But since none of the thoughts that I've had are really urgent or insightful, just conversation thoughts, I don't really have the urge to call anyone either.

So, I putter.

I need to fill up this time with something, anything.

Any thoughts?

No comments: