Thursday, January 05, 2006

Best of Orcas

For those of you just joining our program, I've put together a little sampling of the best of the posts that I wrote while on Orcas Island. This does not mean that you shouldn't read the rest of the entries. There are definitely some good ones that I didn't include. There were only so many here's-a-description-of-some-kooky-people-or-beautiful-nature posts that I could include. However, if I left out one that you particularly enjoyed, let me know and I'll put it in for others to enjoy.

Mushrooms
A Pug's Life
What are you, dumb?
I repeat, I did not die.
Verisimilitude
Grandma wins again.
Is this what the founders intended for the Grange Hall?
Nerds vs. Islanders
Bubbling to the Top
Meltdown in a Snowstorm
Too-Tight Rhonda
Don't Tell Mom
The Big Payback - duh duh da da duh duh da
Putting the "L' Back in Lutheran
Dust to Dust
The Way the Light Falls
Blue Bells and Cockle Shells
I got my pencil . . . give me something to write on.
Owen Noone and the Marauder
Nail it to the courthouse door.
Balm in Gilead
Adventures in Anthropology
You say that so often.
Waste Not, Want Not
Granted
Watercolors by the Water
TMI
Farmer's Market
Fatima
Fashion Don't
Whales and Boats
Harvey
CSA
Josh
The Bohemian Lifestyle
ART Show
Cave Sweat
Pickle Power
Sarah and Elaine
Black Thumb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been poking my head in from time to time to see how you're doing. Instead of continuing to lurk, I want to say thanks for sharing all of this. You are really an awesome person.