Monday, April 25, 2005

Simon Says

I totally just dreamed that I was on American Idol. Actually, it was a mix of that and America’s Next Top Model because I was one of the last two to be passed through to the next round because of some requirement I felt indignant over. However, soon, we were going to be showing our acting skills and I felt pretty confident about that. I sang Dusty Springfield’s “Son of a Preacher Man” for the first round and then Melissa Manchester’s “Don’t Cry Out Loud” for the second. When I woke up, the other girl that had been warned to improve with me had not and was eliminated but I had accomplished a major turnaround and was now looking like a contender. I was one of the last six, four of which were guys but the remaining girl was totally hot and I was pretty sure her sex appeal would win over my stage presence. Tee Hee.

No comments: